journal/random thoughts #16
- Looks like my thesis is starting to make sense (hopefully).
- DID I TELL YOU THEY GAVE US A WEEK EXTENSION FOR THE THESIS? Guess who’s getting my best CATEI review EVER (to be fair, it will be the best anyway because I never do these things).
- Olympus E-P5. So much want, but Y U SO EXPENSIVE
- (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
- But I know I’m gonna get it anyway. The silver one is the must get, but I’m still undecided on whether I should get the kit or body only…
- HOW THE HELL DID I ONLY GET 68% FOR STUDIO
- I can smell freedom – it’s very close.
- I wanna watch Star Trek. and Monsters University. and Despicable Me 2. Oohhh and Catching Fire.
journal/random thoughts #15
- Nailed my studio presentation… I think. Very happy, since the smeg guy talked about my design in front of everyone. Good sign, I guess?
- Starting to get worried about my project research… Secondary research parts are easy, I just gotta find the time to write it up, but I’m just worried about the primary research part :S
- The Olympus E-P5 has just been leaked. YOU’RE SO GONNA BE MINE.
- Turns out my sister’s not going to Columbia. She’s going to Yale instead!
- Robert Downey Jr. 3 was awesome; I reckon it’s on par with the first one. THE MOVIE WAS AWESOME STELLA
- What should I do for my gen-ed next semester? I put down ‘Introduction to Astronomy’ but… yeah. If that sounds bludgy, that’s probably because it is. Fingers crossed I’ll find a more interesting one.
- I wanted to take a photography one but they only offer it in semester 1. WHYYYYYY ;_;
- Man, my Japanese exam schedule totally blows. I think it’s on the third last day of the exam period. Again, WHYYYYYY ;_;
journal/random thoughts #14
- Now that I have a topic for my thesis, I’m enjoying uni a lot more now. Studio doesn’t seem to be as hard as previous semesters… Maybe we just got used to the workload now.
- Met some amazing new people. I’ve said this a couple of weeks ago but I’m gonna say it again: Japanese is easily my best class this semester.
- My sister got into Columbia!
YAY FREE ACCOMMODATION IN NEW YORK I wish her all the best :D
- I miss the dogs so much. I’m so gonna give them great big hugs.
- This semester break’s actually pretty great – not without its fair share of uni work, but I get to relax quite a bit!
- Enjoying Persona 4 Golden immensely, not to mention Fire Emblem is coming soon. TIME MANAGEMENT PATRICK. TIME MANAGEMENT.
- Note to self: get a part time job. Stop being a paranoid parrot worrying about not being able to finish your uni work.
- Dad’s birthday tomorrow! We we we so excited.